Monday, October 22, 2012

The Makeup Process

So, I'm a believer in full disclosure. I'm not a HUGE makeup wearer and can frequently be found wandering about without it on weekends. However, I figured I'd show just what a little bit of makeup magic can do with my old standby routine. And, FYI to all those guys out there...this is a pretty low maintenance makeup routine compared to a lot of women I know. It takes a village to make us up, but we generally have fun doing it!

Pre-makeup: body butter, toner, anti-wrinkle cream, moisturizer

Ah! It's me without makeup!

Step 1: Benefit the POREfessional primer

Concealer time!

All concealed and ready for more...

Nars Orgasm blush...it's kinda famous and I kinda love it.

Me with blush, concealer, primer and Sexy Little Motherpucker from Soap and Glory

Throw on a little eyeliner and mascara and voila!

And there's the finished product!

Having a little too much fun with my new Pocket Booth app :)

Products used: Benefit the POREfessional, Maybelline Mineral Power concealer, Benefit Watts Up highlighter, Nars Orgasm blush, Maybelline Line Stiletto eyeliner, Maybelline Great Lash mascara, Soap and Glory Sexy Little Motherpucker lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment