Friday, October 19, 2012

30 Questions: 5 Strengths

Describe 5 strengths you have.

1.) Loyalty. It takes awhile to get "in" with me, but once you're in, you're in. I've got your back through anything.

2.) Resilience. I've moved all over the country, had crazy experiences and many ups and downs, but I always land on my feet.

3.) Openness. Since I was tiny, I have always been fascinated by other cultures, religions and peoples in general. While I have my beliefs, I also have the utmost respect for others' beliefs. I will always fight for the right of people to hold those beliefs, as well.

4.) Intelligence. I don't quantify this as IQ or anything like that. Yes, I'm educated. I was valedictorian of my high school, graduated college with two majors and two minors and have a Masters degree. I've taken a couple of college courses since then just for fun. But more than that, I choose to continue to educate myself even outside of school. Intelligence is far more than sitting in a classroom; it's learning from people, experiences and diving into new situations. I like to think that my experiences and education combined have shaped me into an intelligent person.

5.) Attitude. Regardless of the situation, you can count on me to be the one smiling or cracking stupid jokes in the most tense situations. Call it a coping mechanism or whatever you'd like, but to me it's youthful enthusiasm. I hope that the little kid inside of me never goes away!

No comments:

Post a Comment