Friday, April 12, 2013

Juice Cleanse OVER

I lasted a day and a half.

As I said in my post yesterday, I was just so sick of juice! It took me over an hour to get through half of my first bottle of the day. Every sip made me nauseous. Finally, I took a look at the oyster crackers on my desk and decided to go for it.

So, the pros and the cons.

Pros
- I didn't feel hungry at all.
- My stomach felt much more settled than it has in awhile.
- Some of the juices were tasty.

Cons
- Six huge bottles of juice a day is too much juice.
- I had very little energy by the end of day one, falling asleep at 9 p.m.
- I had a headache the full duration of the cleanse.
- Some of the juices were pretty revolting.
- The juices are very expensive.
- I was dizzy and a bit of a crab most of the time.

My verdict? Don't do it. Or just do it for a day. I don't really care to repeat the juice cleanse experience anytime soon!

Of course, randomly browsing the internet tonight, I found this on Buzzfeed. Timely, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment