Monday, April 22, 2013

Earth Day and Eyes

Happy Earth Day!

I suppose I'm celebrating by using reusable grocery bags today. Apparently, Park City is considering a law that would ban plastic bags. I'm all for it! That might possibly get me to remember to bring my reusable bags into the grocery store!

In other news, I've been wearing glasses for almost a month now. I normally wear contacts, but I've been going to LASIK consultations, and they require you to be out of your glasses for about two weeks before the appointment. My final consultation is tomorrow, so we'll see what they say. I got rejected at the first place. I always knew that was a very high possibility since my prescription is quite high, but I'm hoping the second place (Moran Eye Center, one of the best eye centers in the country!) gives me the go ahead. Otherwise, it's back to contacts for the foreseeable future.

The one fun part about wearing glasses, though, has been playing with fun lipstick colors! Normally, I'm more of an eye makeup kind of girl, but it's a pretty big pain to mess with eye makeup when you're practically blind without glasses. So, it's been a red and hot pink lipstick couple of weeks. Rimmel has a fantastic (and cheap!) matte lipstick collection right now - I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment