Saturday, April 20, 2013

Closing Day

Last Sunday marked the last day of ski season here in Park City. Julia and I went up to Park City Mountain Resort to get a few last runs in!


Julia was an awesome skiing (well, she was snowboarding while I skied) buddy over the course of the season! We were both super sad on the chairlift going up to our last couple of runs. It's been a really great season (maybe not snow-wise, but fun-wise!) and it was both of our first season in Park City.

Of course, I enjoy any excuse to bust out a costume, so I wore my bright yellow skinsuit. There were plenty of people on the mountain more dressed up that me! We saw guys in suits, full animal suits and LOTS of neon 80's apparel!


Sad to see ski season come to and end...but looking forward to some summer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment