Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Questions: Where to Live

If you could live anywhere, where would it be and why?

To be perfectly honest, I don't think I'll ever have one place I'd want to live. I have a list of places I would love to live at some point in time, but there's a reason I titled this blog "Midwestern Nomad." I don't like to stay put!

That being said, the two places that top my list of where I'd like to live at some point in time are London and Hawaii. I've never actually been to Hawaii, but I feel like the combination of mountains, ocean and awesome weather would be a good one for me. However, I think I'd go a little stir crazy on an island, so it wouldn't likely be permanent. London has been a dream destination for me for a long time. I love British culture and British people. I love London's blend of old and new. I never get tired of it! 

PS - This is my 100th blog post! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment