Friday, September 21, 2012

How Much Does My Face Cost?

This kind of post is a little different than the kinds of things I usually post but I took my inspiration from my friend Ally's post over at her blog, 21st and Serendipity.

So, how much money does it take to get my daily makeup look?

Seeing as I don't wear a ton of makeup, I'll admit that I was a little surprised by the number I came up with!!


The Breakdown

Benefit Watts Up! Highlighter - $30.00
Maybelline Great Lash Blackest Black Mascara - $5.19
E.L.F. Creme Eyeline w/brush in Black - $4.59
Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Concealer - $6.94
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose - $22.50
Benefit "That Gal" Brightening Primer - $29.00
Benefit Sugarbomb Blush - $28.00
Benefit the POREfessional Pro Balm - $30.00
Eyelash Curler
Blush Brush
___________________________________

TOTAL: $156.22 
(excluding brush/eyelash curler)

Man!! That's an expensive face!!

As a side note, though, I am my father's daughter and of course did not pay full price for anything on the list.  I got all my Benefit products as part of a special Christmas package they did, so I basically got $120 worth of their products for $50.  The lip treatment was part of a free birthday gift from Sephora.  I got the mascara and concealer on sale.  I guess I did pay full price for the eyeliner creme, but it retails for less than the price above at Target.  So, I guess the cost of my face is deceiving ;)

Regardless of how much I paid for the products myself, it's kinda crazy to think that at full retail, my daily makeup routine is that expensive!

So, how much does YOUR face cost??


No comments:

Post a Comment