Tuesday, September 11, 2012

30 Questions: 20 Random Facts

So, here we go with this 30 Questions thing! Today's list item is 20 random facts about myself...so, enjoy!

1.) I love spy shows. I am currently catching up on Covert Affairs, but I've also seen every episode of Alias...it's one of my favorite shows of all time.
2.) I never liked hummus until I discovered Trader Joe's Roasted Garlic Hummus.
3.) I currently live in San Diego but am moving to Park City, Utah, in six days.
4.) I got back from London about a month ago...I was working the Olympic Games there with my former employer, Ludus Tours.
5.) I bought my first pair of Sanuk shoes today and they are pretty amazing.  I'm sad I didn't discover them sooner.
6.) Countries/territories I have visited: USA, Mexico, Turks & Caicos, Grand Caymans, Honduras, Belize, England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, Germany, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Austria, France, Monaco, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands.
7.) My first car was a Ford Contour...it was a beast that never showed a scratch despite getting hit in the high school parking lot about 5 times.
8.) I think Matt Bomer is about as gorgeous as they get and I saw Magic Mike just for him.  I was very disappointed in his lack of screentime.
9.) I'm a very loyal iPhone user and am pretty pumped about the iPhone 5 press conference tomorrow.
10.) I've been both a server in multiple restaurants and have worked retail...both jobs I think everyone should work at some point in their lives!
11.) I'm very liberal...and will gladly have a conversation about it anytime you would like.  While I'm very adamant in my beliefs, though, I very much enjoy conversations exploring all sides of an issue.
12.) I'm also a Christian.  I identify as a nondenominational Protestant despite being raised Lutheran and currently attending Catholic mass.  As with the above statement, though, I'm always down for hearing other viewpoints even though I'm pretty solid in what I believe.
13.) Shopping is stress relief to me.  I love it, even if I'm just window shopping.
14.) Once upon a time, I couldn't sleep unless there was complete silence.  Now, it's hard for me to sleep without background noise.
15.) While in London last month, I discovered Primitivo wine...it's marvelous.
16.) I wear very little jewelry, but I always wear my Trinity knot necklace, a toe ring (that's a family thing...my sister and mom do, too!), nose ring, bellybutton ring and pearl earrings.
17.) I've worn glasses or contacts since 1st grade.
18.) Just about all of my family lives in Indiana. I do not.
19.) Since leaving Indiana, I've always lived by either the mountains or the beach...both things Indiana does not have.
20.) I have some of the most amazing friends in the world...whether they be in different states, countries or right next to me, they're pretty damn awesome.  I'm very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment