Thursday, September 27, 2012

30 Questions: The Hardest Part

What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?

This one's is difficult for me (fitting, since it's supposed to be about something difficult). I've experienced a lot, but I don't really quantify them by difficulty level. 

Let's face it...there are a lot of things that happen in life that just kind of suck.

But, I guess I'm the eternal optimist who tries to look at the positive in those sort of situations rather than dwell on the part that sucks. I'm not someone who walks around spouting sunshine all the time (you should see me before I have coffee in the morning), but I do try to accept that everything that happens to me will make me a stronger, better person.

That being said, here's some of the hardest things I've ever experienced.

Saying goodbye to my Grandpa after his battle with cancer.

Saying goodbye to friends and family with every move.

Attempting to maintain relationships while dealing with depression and anxiety.

Dealing with depression and anxiety.

Seeing people I love in their most difficult and trying moments.

Being helpless.

So, that's that. Regardless of what has happened to me thus far in life, I know I'm better because of it...and hopefully, I will be able to carry that attitude with me for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment