Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Sundance Film Festival

Sundance Film Festival is a little shindig put together by Robert Redford that you may have heard of. It happens every January in Park City so, since I live here, I figured I'd check it out!

While I can't say I was the best Sundancer ever, I did make it to one premiere. I waitlisted (didn't actually buy any tickets despite signing up for the locals pre-sale) with my friend Julia and we made it into A.C.O.D., a comedy about adult children of divorce starring Adam Scott (from Parks and Recreation), Amy Poehler, Richard Jenkins, Catherine O'Hara and Jessica Alba. It was hilarious!! I highly recommend seeing it if it gets a wide release! To make things even better, I got to sit in the front row during the premiere...about three seats away from Jessica Alba!


 

Unfortunately, I got sick the second weekend of Sundance (and the first weekend was half-marathon/Las Vegas weekend), so I wasn't able to experience much of the nightlife. But, hey, that gives me something to look forward to next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment