Wednesday, December 5, 2012

30 Questions: Predicting the Future

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

I'm going to cheat and not really answer this question because I don't try to really think about where I'll be in 5-10-15-however-many years. It's not because the future freaks me out (cue Motion City Soundtrack song) or because I'm a commitment phobe. It's because I spent a good five years of my life planning where I'd be in the future and guess what? I was totally wrong and couldn't be happier about that.

So, my approach to the future is just to go where the ride takes me. That's not to say I don't have goals. I'd like to get married and have kids. I'd like to continue to have a successful career in Olympic sports. However, I'm on no strict timeline for any of those. It's out of my hands, and I'm completely fine with that.

So, all I'll say to where I see myself in the future is that I see myself living my life and continuing to go with the flow!

No comments:

Post a Comment