Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Working Life

As promised, here's a little work update from San Diego!

I'm working at Ludus Sports, a travel and hospitality company that sells travel packages to the Olympic Games, Oktoberfest, Running of the Bulls, World Cup events and other major international sports and cultural events. So far, I'm loving it! I love the people and I love the work! That's not to say I haven't had my little road bumps already (I have), but, as always, you just have to learn and grow from them!

My desk when I first started working...it's a little messier now.

Two of my coworkers, Lindsay and Melinda

My boss's daughter, my co-worker (and roommate!) Larkin and me at a Padres game...the whole office went as a fun little trip!

In other happy news, Margaux won gold at Pan Ams and qualified for the 2012 London Olympic Games!! So excited for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment