Thursday, October 27, 2011

Headed to Hillcrest

No more PB for me!

Shortly after the roommate who I replaced moved out, she got evicted from her new apartment. Instead of looking for a new place, she took advantage of the fact that she still had her housekey and just moved onto our couch without asking anyone.  We're understanding people and let her stay.  But, over the past several weeks, she suddenly decided to take her frustration with other aspects of her life out on me.

Without getting into the details, she treated me very, very poorly for a week, culminating in several uncalled-for text messages that made me question my safety in the house.  I wasn't technically on a lease yet, so I was able to tell the landlord I was moving out by the end of the month and ended up finding an adorable little place in Hillcrest (a more inland, urbanized area with cute stores and a lot of culture) almost immediately.

I'm moving this weekend!

Here's some pictures :)




Once I actually have things in my room and it's more to look at than just empty space, I'll post pictures of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment