Wednesday, July 20, 2011

PNQs

One more step in my quest to join the Foreign Service has been completed! I submitted my personal narrative questions (PNQs) last night. Technically, I had two more weeks to work on them because of a technical glitch that meant I didn't get an email notification about my FSOT scores. But, since I had them completed, I figured I'd go ahead and submit on the original due date.

So, now I have six to eight weeks of waiting to find out if I make it through to the next round. According to statistics I've read on various Foreign Service blogs, there's around a 40% chance of making it through PNQs to the OA. So, I'm hopeful but I'm also continuing to go about life as usual just in case I don't make it on to the next round.

For now, I'll just fill my time reading all kinds of Foreign Service blogs...because even if I don't make it this time around, I'm going to keep trying until I do make it in!

No comments:

Post a Comment