Wednesday, July 20, 2011

30 Days of Photos - Day 17

Day seventeen - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently


Yes, that's right...the Department of State. After getting excited about the possibility of joining the Foreign Service a few years ago, I got a little sidetracked by internships and jobs. However, a few months ago, the idea popped back into my head and, instead of just thinking about the Foreign Service, I acted on it and actually took the FSOT...and passed! The whole process thus far has only served as a great reminder about why I got excited about this in the first place so many years ago. Even if I don't make it in this time around, I'm going to keep trying until I do. It's a big challenge to get in, but it's a challenge I'm willing to take because I know it's a great fit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment