Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

Last night, I watched the movie Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.


As a rather large Robert Downey, Jr. fan, I'd been hearing how amazing it was for quite awhile but still had yet to see it. When I realized it was on HBOGO last night, I was thrilled!

Although the plot is kind of difficult to follow, the acting is incredible! It was RDJ's first big (I'm using big somewhat loosely here - although it was a decent hit overseas, it wasn't much of a hit here in the US) movie post-rehab/jail/all that fun stuff. If you're a fan of Iron Man due mainly to RDJ's acting, you'll like this one, too. If you just watch Iron Man for the explosions, you might also like this one. 

Here's the trailer if you want to judge for yourself:



Perry: Look up "idiot" in the dictionary. You know what you'll find? 
Harry: A picture of me? 
Perry: No! The definition of the word idiot, which you fucking are!

No comments:

Post a Comment