Wednesday, March 20, 2013

More Dogs and More Skiing

My dear pug friend Edgar got adopted yesterday! I'm so very happy for him but sad that I won't get to play with him anymore! There is a new puggle at Furburbia named Sadie, though, and she's pretty sweet. I met her for the first time today and she made me miss my Lolers!


Speaking of the Lolers...I'm heading home in a week! I have some comp days from weekend events I've worked, so I figured I'd go home for Easter. It'll be nice to see everyone and it's the longest trip I've taken home since I left in grad school! I'm excited to get fitted for my bridesmaid dress, as well...it's only a few months to the wedding. I also get to see Aly's dress!

Work has been pretty great! Things have been busy, but that's how I like it. With the ski season wrapping up, athletes are beginning to filter back into the office and I'm getting to meet a lot of the people I've been interacting with via email all season. For example, I met our head alpine coach this afternoon! It's great to put faces with names.

And with that...I leave you with a photo from my most recent ski adventure.





No comments:

Post a Comment