Sunday, May 23, 2010

Update

This will probably be my last post before I am in Colorado!  My brother and I are driving out to Colorado Springs on Thursday.  We're leaving at like 4am so that we can drive straight through (not my idea...my brother does not like stopping once he gets started on a road trip)...we should end up in Colorado by dinner time!  Since I can't move into the USOC dorms until June 1, I'm staying with Ruth and Steven for a couple of days.  It'll be nice getting to explore the Springs a bit before moving in.

My first day of actual work is June 2.  There are two interns in my department, myself and a guy from New York named Brandon.  He and I have been emailing back and forth this week, so it'll be nice having someone right away who I already kind of feel like I know.  He's got a ton of video production experience and said he'll teach me a bit about it, so I'm excited for that!  I think he and I will work well together, and it seems like our skills will complement each other nicely!

4 days until I leave for Colorado...8 until I move into the US Olympic Training Center!

No comments:

Post a Comment