Saturday, February 14, 2015

Introducing Riley on the Run

Hello everyone!

For those of you who have been reading Midwestern Nomad for awhile, you know that, over the past years, it has primarily documented my life as I've moved around the country. Over the last several months, that has changed a bit. I've gotten more into fitness and running, and I've discovered a love of writing about that and experimenting with running photos. I've dabbled in some healthier eating and have started sharing some recipes from that. All things considered, I've been taking a step away from documenting my life in the big picture and moving towards documenting my health-related journey.

So, I've decided to transition those topics over to a new blog. If you're interested in continuing to hear about my runs, read my latest recipes and hear my thoughts on health/beauty/fitness topics, check out Riley on the Run.

I'll still be writing here, but you'll see more of the things I used to post — essays about my experiences while traveling, photo updates on life outside of running, random musings. There will be some cross-posting, of course :)

So thanks for reading, and please check out Riley on the Run!


No comments:

Post a Comment