Saturday, September 20, 2014

Adding Some Color to a Cloudy Day

It's a pretty gloomy weekend so far here in SF. It's hot (relatively speaking), humid (again, relatively speaking) and there's no sunshine to speak of...the fog is lingering even during the day. It's kind of nice, though, because I never feel as bad spending a weekend being lazy when it's not particularly nice outside. I thoroughly enjoyed my morning of Netflix and coffee!

By mid-afternoon, though, it was run time. I was a little sore after Thursday's run with Crystal (it's amazing that you can lose so much in just two weeks away!), so I decided to do my 5k loop again. This time, I managed to push myself a bit harder. My speed was back up to normal times, but I was definitely a lot more tired than normal when I hit that 3.5-mile mark. Oh well...just incentive to keep at it!


Shirt: C9 [similar]
Pants: GapFit [similar]
Shoes: Newton Running [exact]

With it being so glum outside, I figured I'd brighten up my run with some fun colors. These pants are some of my favorite pants I own...they fit perfectly! I wish Gap still made their crop pants like this but, alas, they've switched from diamond gusset to triangle gusset and the triangle just doesn't work for me. 

I've been pretty good food-wise today. I had a nice strawberry yogurt parfait for breakfast, which was a nice change from my usual weekend splurges. I made a buffalo chicken sandwich for lunch that I went a little overboard on, but I'm not planning on having a large dinner to counterbalance that. How's everyone else's weekend going so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment