Friday, March 14, 2014

Sochi in Pictures: Part 2

Here's part two of my Sochi photo experience! Alpine events, Rosa Khutor, Valentine's Day, friends winning medals and more!

The Rosa Khutor Alpine Center was absolutely gorgeous! Views like this were a daily occurrence.

My Valentine's Day photo to my family back home, taken at the aerials venue - from Russia with love!

The gondola up to Laura Biathlon Center had breathtaking views. You could see the entire valley as you went up the mountain!

Afternoon in Rosa Khutor, the mountain village area.

My friend Alex won a bronze medal!

Lots of questions for Bode Miller in the mixed zone.

Sarah and I were burning up at the final nordic combined event! We were down to baselayers and still sweating (but also smiling!).

The hotel security guard at the Marriott. He was incredibly nice and, despite not speaking much English, always went out of his way to be kind to Sarah and me every evening when we came home. Although you can't tell here, he was always smiling!

Last night in Rosa Khutor. The vilage was beautiful!




No comments:

Post a Comment