Wednesday, February 20, 2013

30 Questions: Misunderstanding

What do you think people misunderstand most about you?

I can come off a bit cold and bitchy at times. I assure you - I am neither one of these things! Those of you reading this probably already know that. But I tend to be shy when you first meet me (hence the cold part) and I tend to overshare once I feel comfortable around you (hence the bitchy...as my form of oversharing is storytelling, which comes off as me trying to one up everyone). Both of these kind of link to the fact that I love to write...so, naturally, I like to tell stories and I also tend to have many introverted moments.

But, get to know me and you will know that I'm a loving, talkative person who delights in sharing just about anything with her friends and loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment