Wednesday, June 29, 2011

30 Days of Photos - Day 15

Day fifteen - A photo of something you want to do before you die


Yes, I'm showing my girly side that I usually like to hide.  I want to get married someday...but I don't mean the big, white dress, big, fancy church traditional wedding!  I've never been very enamored with the idea of a big wedding, and I can't imagine myself getting married indoors.  What I really want is a tiny destination wedding on a beautiful, far away beach somewhere.  As part of a very large, very close extended family, I never thought this would be an option so that's probably why I wanted it...but the older I've gotten, the more I've realized that I can have that.  I'll just throw a big reception party with an open bar when I get back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment